I am not gonna talk about the following details of the trip.
- How I lost the diamond out of my wedding ring. For the history on this ring see His Other Plans
- The wasp sting I received the first day.
- Going for a swim in the ocean with my sunglasses on my head. And losing them.
- How Wranglers found those sunglasses the next day while snorkeling. He's my hero.
- Hauling our snorkeling equipment all the way there, only to have it break the third day.
- The lizards on the ceiling of our porch.
- How I sent Wranglers to fetch purified water to brush my teeth, and yet, always turned on the sink faucet and....brushed my teeth. Sometimes, I just don't think straight. I get a little confused. Must have been the tequila.
Cozumel is a wonderful place, the people are so gracious, and the island is beautiful.
This was the view from our room. Paid a little extra for beach front, cuz, if I can't get a seat in the front row, I'm not goin'. This was perfect.
The water was beautiful. Took this picture from the pier. This is why we have fallen in love with snorkeling.
Let me tell ya folks, after you have snorkeled, you will watch Spongebob Squarepants in a whole new light.
Our resort's beach bar had swings instead of barstools. How cool is that? I'll just tell ya...it's way cool!
We rented a candy apple red jeep! We had read about the other side of the island, and its beauty. Oh my, it was well worth the trip. On the east side, or windy side, there are no resorts. It is just turquoise water and sand. And a few beach bars. We stopped at...well....um...all of them.
At this particular spot, there was a sign on the beach: NAKED BEACH
So this is NAKED BEACH. What happens on NAKED BEACH, stays on NAKED BEACH. That's all I have to say.
Back at the resort, Wranglers is bringing in the snorkeling equipment. "Hey, where's your Wranglers?"
Stand back ladies...this hunk of burnin' love is mine...all mine.