Sunday, June 24, 2012
Ten Things. Or Maybe Twelve...Or Thirteen.
Here's the deal.
My poor little blonde brain is fried.
And this is what goes through a fried brain.
1. I can't find my car keys. I borrowed Wrangler's set, but...eventually he is gonna want them back.
The truth is....he doesn't know that I lost mine, OR, that I borrowed his.
2. I haven't even looked for the lost keys. I'm afraid to empty my purse.
3. It's wheat harvest in our community, and I don't know if I'm coming...or going.
4. My pants keep getting tighter...this really confuses me.
5. Wranglers says a lot of things confuse me.
6. I wore my hair in a ponytail and baseball cap everyday this week. I hope what they say about
balding and caps isn't true.
7. Our grocery store had only two heads of lettuce yesterday...this confuses me.
8. Recently I tried to lose ten pounds. Instead, I gained three...and, this confuses me.
9. I love living in the country. But I think I want to become a hippy and live on the beach.
10. I almost bought a Harley Davidson two weeks ago. It's on my bucket list.
11. Ok. I know I said ten things. But this is good therapy. And...I'm on a roll.
12. It's quite possible that getting closer to my fiftieth birthday is making me a little off in the head.
Like, I'm not firing on all cylinders.
13. Ok. I'll stop.
Posted by Darcie (My Modern Country) at 5:54 AM