As most of you know, I run a family business along with my two older brothers, and my mom. My sweet daddy left us this legacy, which he started in 1959.
I try to get to work by 7:00 a.m., but folks, that proves to be difficult at times.
Here are some of the excuses I provide to my brothers…
1. I live in the country. Translation…I am easily distracted.
2. On snowy days, I use this….
If they don’t start plowing my road until 5:00 a.m., then that surely buys me a little extra time. Right?
3. I am also in cahoots with the State Highway Crew, who are in charge of opening and closing this
Everytime it snows, they stop in our business and tell the guys I should get on home before they shut the gate. My guys just ignore them, ’cause they think I pay the Crew to say that. Well, I would never…..
4. Then there are these….
6. And if I don’t get hung up here, there’s always here…
7. One other little thing. As I got myself loaded up this morning, started up the SUV, turned on my seat
warmer, I noticed this….