Once in awhile, I think it’s fun to find out facts about other bloggers. You know, stuff we don’t always type on the screen.
Here are some things you may, or may not know about me.
1. In 1995, I rented a small space, and opened a children’s clothing boutique. I had never worked in
retail, or been to “market”, and had ZERO experience in this type of business. Yea, I’m weird like
This little business was not only successful, it was a blast! I would still be there, but in 2000, I
took my place in our 50 yr. old family business, along with my dad and two older brothers.
2. I had been a single mom (divorced) for ten years, when Wranglers and I got hitched.
3. Said hitching came only after knowing/dating for three months. Yea, I’m weird like that-are
we seeing a pattern here?
4. When I try to lose weight….I gain weight.
5. I buy and sell unwanted gold jewelry. I started this little business mostly for family and close
friends, but it has grown into something more, as people in our small community know and trust
This is a lot of fun for me-it’s like a treasure hunt!
6. I may have mentioned this before, ….I have the one and only tuxedo rental business in our little
7. I love making chocolate chip cookies, but….somehow, I manage to eat the bag of chips before I
ever have time to bake the cookies. This happens one handful at a time.
8. My twenty-two year old daughter is the exact opposite of me. You can see that here….
Well now, wasn’t that fun?
Have a great Thursday everyone!