The Green Tea Movement is not a new thing. For quite some time, I have been thinking about jumpin’ on the green tea wagon. Yes, I’m a little slow when it comes to making changes. I didn’t want to give up my morning coffee, because…well, I thought I might turn into a pumpkin, or something. Soooooo, I still have my usual cup of java, then I switch over to green tea. See, I can have my cake, AND eat it, too. Oh wait…. there is no cake.
Here are five benefits of drinking green tea:
- Green tea may improve blood flow.
- Green tea may lower cholesterol.
- Green tea may improve brain function.
- Green tea may lower risk of Type II Diabetes.
- Green tea may lower risk of cardiovascular disease.
This is just a short list of benefits. There are many more, however, these five were enough to convince me!
What about YOU? Do you drink green tea? If so, tell me your favorite one in the comments section…inquiring minds want to know!